Deputy Director-General: Acting
Tel: 012 473 0128
Corporate Services manages support services that are provided to the line management.
The functions of the Branch are:
- providing strategic leadership in financial administration and supply chain management
- providing professional project management service to enhance performance in the delivery of the Government Communication and Information System's mandate
- providing strategic leadership to the implementation of effective strategic planning and performance monitoring processes and procedures, in line with relevant legislation
- providing strategic leadership for risk management policies, processes and strategies in line with relevant legislation
- providing strategic guidance as it relates to information technology to the department
- providing strategic leadership in the implementation of the Human Resource Management Strategy of the department.
The branch comprises the following chief directorates:
- Finance, Supply Chain & Auxiliary Services
- Human Resources
- Information Management & Technology
- Strategic Planning and Programme Management