We offer subscription services that enable you to request specific information to be emailed to you on a regular basis. You can subscribe to the services listed below when selecting the relevant service/s that you want to request.
- Tender bulletin alert email subscription
Please note that GCIS no longer sends out e-mail alerts as the Tender bulletin is not currently being published by the Government Printing Works. Please go to the National Treasury's eTender portal https://www.etenders.gov.za
- Vacancies alert email subscription http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/vacancies Vacancies alert is an email alerting you about vacancies added to the Government Communication and Information System's website.
- Bid alert email subscription http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/bidalert Bid alert is an email alerting you about bid documents added to the Government Communication and Information System's website.
- A newsletter announcing the latest speeches and statements added to the South African Government Online website http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/statements. This newsletter contains links to all speeches and statements added to the website during a 24-hour period, i.e. from 12:00 to 12:00. Subscribe to either an html or text version.
- A newsletter announcing new additions to the South Africa Government Online website http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/whatsnew. This website is updated daily. The newsletter announces all new postings to the website during a 24-hour period, i.e. from 12:00 to 12:00.
- SAnews.gov.za (previously known as BuaNews) email subscription service https://www.sanews.gov.za. SAnews.gov.za is a South African government news service, published by the Government Communication and Information System. The news service provides articles aimed at keeping the public informed about the implementation of government’s mandate. By subscribing to this service you will receive SAnews.gov.za stories per email