- My District Today is a newsletter sharing information from the coalface and shows with pride what is happening in the districts in terms of government's delivery on its Programme of Action. It offers a platform to celebrate daily events detailing how government and communities are making headway in eradicating poverty and underdevelopment; and highlights areas where acts of service excellence and achievement against many odds are realised.
- Public Sector Manager. A magazine communicating with a strategic component of government’s target audiences – senior public sector managers. The magazine aims to help the managers and their departments or agencies to improve the quality of the services they provide by reporting on management innovations and best practices within the public sector.
- SAnews.gov.za. A South African government news service providing community radio stations, newspapers and other media, locally and internationally with easy access to fresh government news and information, at no cost.
- Vuk'uzenzele. A government newspaper focusing on information and news about government programmes. Among other things, it also features news on youth matters, job creation, careers and skills development, international relations, events, advice and sport and recreation.
- Empower Mzansi is a newsletter about economic opportunities that are offered by Government departments, entities and agencies. Government has prioritised job creation to deal with the high levels of unemployment. The last edition was published in 2018.
- 30DaysInGov was an electronic newsletter sharing public sector advertising case studies, and quick statistics on media bulk buying performance for government communications practitioners. The last edition was published in January 2013.
- GovComms was a quarterly newsletter for government and public sector communicators. The last edition was produced in March 2017.
- Government Dialogue. A newsletter for the public servant. Last edition published March 2015.
- Insight was produced by the Chief Directorate: Policy and Research. Each issue is devoted to a single theme, which generally corresponds to key national milestones, events and priorities. The last edition was produced in March 2019.