Deputy Director-General (Acting)
Tel: 012 473 0324
Content Processing and Dissemination coordinates the formulation and execution of the National Communication Strategy.
The functions of this branch are:
- conducting research to assess how government should inform the public communication needs
- monitoring media coverage of government programmes from a communication’s perspective
- providing strategic guidance in the evaluation and analysis of print and electronic media so as to contribute to professional and timeous government communication
- developing communication products/platforms and the content thereof
- procuring advertising time and/or space required for a successful government advertising campaigns
- facilitating communication training and skills development of government communicators.
The branch comprises the following chief directorates:
- Communications Service Agency
- Policy and Research
- Products and Platforms
- Entity Oversight
- Media Policy