Government communication unit standards have been compiled and registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The final, registered government communication unit standards can be found on the SAQA website.
Two national certificate qualifications emanated from the communication standards process:
- National Certificate: Public Service Communication (NQF level 5); and
- National Certificate: Public Service Communication (NQF level 6).
The following qualifications and unit standards for the Standards Generating Body for the DoC have been published in the Government Gazette:
- Government Gazette 28914, Government Notice 537, 9 June 2006 [PDF] 238 kb
- Government Gazette 28914, Government Notice 536, 9 June 2006 [PDF] 255 kb
- Government Gazette 27477, Government Notice 358, 15 April 2005 [PDF] 42 kb
- Government Gazette 26109, Government Notice 279, 5 March 2005 [PDF] 237 kb
- Government Gazette 25905, 16 January 2004 [PDF] 202 kb