Newsletters & magazines
- 30DaysInGov is an electronic newsletter sharing public sector advertising case studies, and quick statistics on media bulk buying performance for government communications practitioners.
- GovComms. A quarterly newsletter for government and public sector communicators. It is currently distributed as an insert for Public Sector Manager magazine.
- Government Dialogue. A newsletter for the public servant.
- My District Today is a newsletter sharing information from the coalface and shows with pride what is happening in the districts in terms of government's delivery on its Programme of Action. It offers a platform to celebrate daily events detailing how government and communities are making headway in eradicating poverty and underdevelopment; and highlights areas where acts of service excellence and achievement against many odds are realised.
- Insight is produced by the Chief Directorate: Policy and Research. Each issue is devoted to a single theme, which generally corresponds to key national milestones, events and priorities.
- Public Sector Manager. A magazine communicating with a strategic component of government’s target audiences – senior public sector managers. The magazine aims to help public sector/government managers and their departments/agencies to improve the quality of the services they provide by reporting on management innovations and best practices within the public sector.
- SAnews.gov.za (formerly known as BuaNews). A South African government news service providing community radio stations, newspapers and other media, locally and internationally with easy access to fresh government news and information, at no cost.
- Vuk'uzenzele. A government newspaper focusing on information and news about government’s programme, including a supplement called Employment News, which addresses matters relating to job creation, careers and skills development. Among other things, it also features news on youth matters, international relations, events, advice and sport and recreation.