31 May 2021
The Government Communication and Information System (GCIS) in partnership with Agape Youth Movement will host a webinar on the role of youth in the fight against COVID-19.
The webinar provides a platform for the youth to:
- Reflect and share their experiences on how the pandemic has affected their lives
- Share how they have contributed to lessen the spread of COVID-19 and a change the narrative on vaccines
- Enlighten the youth on the importance of vaccination.
Members of the media are invited to attend.
Details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 03 June 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
Platform: Zoom (Meeting ID: 987 273 55486 | Passcode: 716699)
- Matsetsebale Tleane, Managing Director at Agape Youth Movement
- Dr Jason Magasela, Medical Doctor and Author
- Dr Advaita Singh, Postdoctoral Researcher, CSIR
Social links below:
RSVP: Ignicious Masilela on email email@example.com
Cell: 083 276 0786
Issued by: Government Communications