18 May 2015
The Minister of Communications, Ms Faith Muthambi will on the 20th of May 2015 interact with the community of Gugulethu in Western Cape Province as part of the government Public Participation Programme.
The Deputy Minister of Communications Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams will on Tuesday 19 May 2015, engage with journalism students of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT).
Members of the Media are invited to cover the event as follows:
MEDIA PROGRAMME: 20 May 2015
1. Service Delivery Activation at Nyanga Junction in Gugulethu Township
2. Exhibitions and Walkabout at Gugulethu Sports Complex ( Photo Opportunity)
3. Reflections by Minister Muthambi
4. Discussions and inputs from all stakeholders and members of the public
5. Closing Remarks by Minister Muthambi
Cell: 082 413 4609
Cell: 071 154 5619
Cell: 061 488 0634
Issued by Department of Communications (DoC)