23 August 2021
The Government Communication and Information System in partnership with Gertrude Shope Women Mediator Network and I AM South African will host a panel discussion on the role of women in rebuilding South Africa and advocating for unity, solidarity and active citizenry in the aftermath of recent civil protests.
The panel discussion aims to enhance the message of social cohesion and nation building, and reflect on the contribution of women in moving South Africa forward.
Details of the panel discussion are as follows:
Date: Friday, 27 August 2021
Time: 11h00 – 12h30
Platform: Zoom (Webinar ID: 923 0589 8697 | Passcode: 395026)
- Pinky Kekana - Deputy Minister in the Presidency
- Charlotte Lobe - Gertrude Shope Women Mediator Network
- Gloria Serobe - Solidarity Fund
- Rendani Baumgarther – Rendani Baumgarther Advisory
- Yavi Madurai – I am South African
Media participation: Journalists may view the panel discussion via live streaming on the following government social media platforms:
Cell: 083 390 7147