The Government Communication and Information Systems together with the Department of Science and Innovation (DSI), Department of Water and Sanitation (DWS), and the National Press Club will host a webinar to reflect on the state of wastewater treatment plants in South Africa.
The webinar will also reflect on the innovation initiatives to address the current wastewater challenges facing South Africa from a national and municipal perspective and deliberate on scientific research knowledge and insights to ensure water security in the country.
Members of the media are invited to attend a virtual webinar.
Details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:30
Platform: Zoom (Webinar ID: 970 8698 2275 | Passcode: 571083)
- Dr Henry Roman, Department of Science and Innovation (DSI)
- Leonardo Manus, Department Water and Sanitation (DWS)
- William Moroka, SA Local Government Association (SALGA)
- Valerie Naidoo, Water Research Commission (WRC)
- Ashton Mpofu, Young Water Professional (SA-YWP)
Moderator: Mosidi Mokgele, National Press Club
Media Participation: Journalists may view the webinar via live streaming on the following social media links below:
RSVP to Ignicious Masilela on Email: Ignicious@gcis.gov.za
Enquiries: Tshegofatso Modubu on 0832760786