25 March 2022
The Government Communication and Information System in partnership with the Department of Health will host a Twitter Space engagement on Youth Vaccination.
The engagement seeks to deliberate on the following:
- To reflect on the state of vaccine intake among the youth in South Africa.
- To reiterate facts on the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
- To allay fear and educate youth about the process of reporting adverse events.
- To unpack the #KeReady Youth vaccination campaign and encourage youth to get participate in the challenge.
Details of the Twitter Space
Date: Wednesday, 30 March 2022
Time: 18h00 – 19h30
Twitter: @GCISMedia and @HealthZA
- Dr. Busi Kabane, a young Medical Doctor and Ambassador of #Keready Youth Vaccination campaign
- Ngqapheli Mchunu, a Social Sciences Researcher from Human Science Research Council
- Khamusi Mutoti, a Biologist from the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority.
- Moderator: Dr. Jason Magaela, a young Medical Doctor and Author.
Enquiries: Tshegofatso Modubu on 083 276 0786
Similar categories to explore