22 October 2018
Media accreditation details for the South Africa Investment Conference
Members of the media who have applied for accreditation to cover the inaugural South Africa Investment Conference (SAIC) are invited to collect their media badges at the Sandton Convention Centre. Please note that the accreditation is live therefore, members of the media are required to present themselves individually at the accreditation point.
Details of the Accreditation Centre operations are as follows:
Dates: From Tuesday, 23 October to Friday, 26 October 2018
Times: 08h30 to 18h00 daily
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre – Skywalk Area, Level 3
Please bring the following documentation for the collection of media accreditation:
- A valid passport/ID, and professional press card or equivalent identification; and
- A Letter of Assignment on a letterhead from the employer/organisation, indicating your function.
N.B: For more information on the conference and the programme, please visit: www.sainvestmentconference.co.za
Follow the Conversation on #InvestSA
Information note for media
- There will be no Parking in the Sandton ICC, those using vehicles into Sandton must park at the Sandton City, Nelson Mandela Square or make alternative parking arrangements.
- There will be lane closures around the venue.
- No media accreditation card, no entrance to the Conference venue.
- Lost cards must be reported to the police. It is a serious offence to exchange cards amongst colleagues.
Important contacts for media
Local Media Enquiries:
Cell: 083 880 1260
International Media Enquiries:
Cell: +27 61 488 0634
Cell: +27 72 856 4288
Cell: +27 79 652 3471
Issued by: Government Communications