Chief Director: Tyrone Seale (Acting)
Tel: 012 366 1900
The 2010 Government Communication Project Management mission is to:
- facilitate the achievement of the strategic communication objectives for the first African FIFA World Cup™
- make the most of this unique opportunity to express and further build unity and pride among South Africans
- inspire our youth
- market the country to the world
- create a communication climate that helps use this chance to speed up development and expand opportunities
- build African solidarity.
This will be achieved through:
- providing leadership and coordination for government communication for the 2010 World Cup
- building a national partnership of public and private communicators across disciplines, as well as forging alliances with communicators on the continent and in the diaspora, so that collectively the country and continent can take advantage of this communication opportunity of a lifetime
- undertaking key government communication projects for the 2010 Soccer World Cup.
Director: Kholiswa Kleinbooi
Tel: 012 314 2173
Fax: 012 326 2077