The function of Marketing and Distribution is to ensure that GCIS has an effective marketing and distribution strategies for all its products and platforms.
The purpose of this directorate is to manage and drive the distribution strategy of products produced for dissemination to the public.
Distribution is responsible for:
- effective and efficient distribution of government communication products to selected distribution platforms
- establishing and coordinating a centralised distribution system for GCIS
- managing distribution service providers.
Deputy Director: Nicolette Prinsloo
Tel: 012 473 0203
Cell: 072 335 2801
Marketing is responsible for:
marketing of GCIS products and platforms.
Sub-directorate: Corporate Identity
Tel: 012 473 0159
Corporate Identity is responsible for:
- providing professional advice regarding corporate identity (Coat of Arms) to internal and external stakeholders
- effective monitoring and control with respect to the application of corporate identity guidelines developed by government
- well-informed stakeholders.